Saturday, November 6, 2010

Why Live.Love.Life ?

Congratulation! It's been awhile that i wanted to start a blog for myself. And yea.. finally i did. (Isn't hard to setup a blog though. lol.)

Anyway, why live love life ?

It's pretty hard for me to think about a blog name/url. I spent quite much time on it. At first i was thinking to name it as penglifechapter.blogspot.com but i changed my mind.  I was thinking to write something that i had experienced in my life into this blog. Thus, i googled the word "life" or something like " live for life" and guess what i got? Right, it is the word "live love life". Suddenly my mind came with a thought/whim that is "this is the name that i wanted to name it as my blog url. From the word "live.love.life" generally we can easily know what's the contents of my blog.

I was inspired to give some interpretation of my livelovelife0801.blogspot.com

So, as i mentioned above. I want to share my life experiences at here. But then is it related with the url?  Here is the "implicit" meaning of it.

Live  - What are you living for? 

Love - Where is the Love come from? What is love?

Life  -  What is the purpose of your life ?

Hope that  you will find out the answer of the above questions here. 

so yea, just stay tuned =)

Lastly, 0801 is actually my birthday! Haha.. it's on 1st of august.


Bye~

(Photo taken by me during a camp)

2 comments: